Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sneak-Peak Next New Single of JKT48

Mblo, I just wake up from my nightmare and turn on my damn TV to watch Bima The Garuda Knight. That was commercial break and then, suddenly, that Idol Group appear on my damn TV screen!
Pulled out with new song and wait.... Who the hell are they??? Oh, just foreigner who wanna catch a bottle of sh*t... NEXT... I tried to focused on their song, "hmm... looks like.... the another English version song of them..."(in my mind). Yeah Mblo, that's right, i heard from the fanpages that they will issue one or two new single Album in the end of this year. So, save your money and be ready to buy 'em all... The gossip about their new single reinforced with one tweet from their members, Shanju(@shania
JKT48)
This is it:


On her tweet, we can see that it is the lyrics of the new song... Summer Love Sounds Good.
Are you ready for the next single?? Me: NO.
See u later, Mblo!

No comments:

Post a Comment